We are pleased to be able to offer purchases from our online store under these conditions during these times. Please note the regulations are changing daily and we will try and keep you up to date.
Covid 19 Delivery Conditions: This is how we are continuing our online and orders to supermarkets at this time.
- Strict hand washing policies and hand sanitising policies are adhered to. As are sanitisation of work spaces, door handles etc as recommended by MBIE
- Orders will be dispatched Monday - Thursday.
- Please allow for orders to take around 5 days, possibly longer as the time frames above are observed, our normal delivery time frames don't apply in this situation.
- All deliveries will be contactless, a 'Permission to Leave' label will go on all parcels, so if you are expecting anything please keep an eye out.
- As we are working with a reduced team, we may go out of stock of something before we realise, we will contact you if this is the case and ask in advance for your understanding.
- We will be at the end of the email@example.com email if you need me, although it may take me a bit longer to get back to you than usual.
- We are remaining in our 'bubbles' and literally leaving our houses, arriving at our premises, remaining in isolation, dispatching orders and going directly home again. Within the work place we are operating with significantly reduced staff to ensure social distance is maintained.