Back to recipes
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ cup Sugar (white or brown)
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup Lightly Crushed Cornflakes or Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 dessertspoon Devonport Chocolate Cocoa
- ¼ tsp of vanilla essence
- 75g Melted Butter
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 dessertspoon Butter
- 1 dessertspoon Devonport Chocolates Cocoa
- About 1 tbsp of warm water
- Mix all the ingredients for the base together thoroughly.
- Press them into a buttered sponge-sandwich tin 18cm in width.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 25 mins.
- While still warm mix all the ingredients for the topping together and spread over the slice.
- Sprinkle with more coconut if desired.
- Cut into wedges but leave in the tin until cool.
One step closer to your chocolate fix...