Back to recipes
- 1 ¾ cups Self Raising Flour
- ½ cup Devonport Chocolates Cocoa
- 125g Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Natural Yoghurt (or 1 cup Milk with 1 tsp vinegar)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Devonport Chocolates Cocoa
- Boiling water
- Blend all dry ingredients
- Add melted butter, yogurt and eggs and stir until smooth.
- Poor into a lined cake tin.
- Bake in moderate oven (normally 180 degrees celcius) for 50 mins.
- Leave to cool in tin.
- Mix ingredients for icing together with enough boiling water to make it easy to spread.
- Remove cake from tin and ice
- Delicious served with yogurt, icecream or cream.
One step closer to your chocolate fix...